Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Logann Gates

This is very sad to admit, please don’t judge my parenting…… My 2 yr old is a freaking computer junkie! The first words out of her mouth every morning are “puter game, puter game” She is hooked on the Internet. Its gotten so ridiculous that John and I finally bought a laptop as we were never able to get in “our turn.” Hence the lack of emails from me : )
I know this computer thing isn’t good, especially in today’s society of obese children and all. I do promise to start setting limits when I get home, but in the back of my mind I’m thinking “hmmm she’s pretty quick with that mouse and she can operate more programs than most adults. Hell the kid can already copy and paste, change the screen saver, and completely mess up the operating system, etc. Fun! I think I might have to begin teaching her some programming basics(wait do i even remember any?)
Seriously though the girl has found her niche. So now I have Sophia the drama queen(ballet dancer, singer, makeup artist, fashion designer, girlie girl) and Logann (the computer geek) Where’s my athlete, my soccer player, hoop shooting, lets play catch kid? I can’t even get the dog to play with the frisbee anymore. This has to be God’s way of telling me I need another. Psyche!!

No comments: