Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I need one


I don't know about you guys but I'm so tired of driving such a family friendly automobile. Don't get me wrong, I do love all the features my minivan offers, like the automatic doors, push button seat storage, GPS, etc. But jesus all of a sudden it has dawned on me that I am still in my 20s(barely) and I drive a lame minivan. You know whats even worse? When your 54 yr old mother drives a "hot car" and you drive a minivan. Luckily I got a little tease a few weeks ago when I went back home to visit and got to test drive the Saab. How do I get me one of these?? Trade-in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally hear you. i told david that when we trade in my suv i want a beetle convertable. affordable, great gas mileage, and the kids will love it. i even 'built my own' on the internet. but...i also love hanging with friends, and they've got to be sick of being the ones to drive when we take our kids on a road trip...we'll see...i had my convertible. maybe i need a minivan, then my convertible!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Where's the update on the latest!!! It's been a week now........