Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Brother 8


Alright all you cheezy reality show fans you know who you are a.k.a Amy, Sheila, Meg, Tonya. I've jumped on your bandwagon this summer, Had to figure out the hype behind this Big Brother thing.
So this is why you looooove it huh, the hard bodies? Because its certainly not the show's substance or the depth of the characters. I've decided I'll keep tuning in as long as they keep their shirts off !
Don't really like his face though. But jesus how did he get those abs? Is there such a thing as ab implants? I need to check into that. Who's your fav?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

say whatever you want, be it the shirtless, hot young men, the cat fights, or the flirting that we all miss just a little, it's summer's best guilty pleasure...i watch it with david's 18 year old cousin jenn...

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I have never been able to get into Big Brother. I tried to watch it many ions ago and didn't get it. Maybe I need a little substance behind the hot bodies.....So You Think You Can Dance, now that's my fave! You should check that out.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have come over to the BB dark side:-) This is our 7th season watching and it just keeps getting better and better. Wait until the season progresses and the serious scheming takes effect.

Anonymous said...

i'm really glad that evil dick and danielle are still there. i like them a lot individually...i must say that at this point they are my faves...i hope they can come to reconcile...even if not, still love 'em! if i had to pick one of the men to snuggle up to, nick i guess...what about you shemom? where are you on this? where are your priorities?