Sunday, July 8, 2007

Rifle

Last night as Logann and I were getting the mail, we were nearly run down by our "lovely neighbors", in their massive Suburban! Ironic that they decided to hit the gas upon noticing us, fly by their house (which comes first)and swerve toward us, the whole while laughing out the window like fools. Real funny especially with their kids in the back seat and all! Scary thing is this was after I watched them spend all afternoon downing beer at the pool. They must have gotten word that John is out of town and thought it would be cool to begin harrassing me.
So my question is aren't you allowed to carry loaded rifles in the back of your pickup down here in the South? I think I need one of those accesories for my mini-van : ) My stow-n-go is empty, and I'm in need of some backup this week. Especially while getting the mail!
The saga continues................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get when you leave the beautiful SPA... Really, that sucks!...that's the south...

Anonymous said...

i think i may disagree...we miss you terribly, but that's not the south, that sounds like warriors path lately...appropriately named! i've never been privvy to such high school behavior!