Thursday, July 19, 2007

3 Kids and a name (this ones for you meg)

Best of luck to all my pregnant friends out there going for number 3. I admire you! My sister has been here for a week. So I've essentially had a little taste of what life with 3 kids would be like.
And I've decided I can't do it! If I change my mind Elizabeth, I'll borrow your book on how to conceive a boy because 3 girls is way too much drama for this mama to handle!!
Ironic though that I have finally discovered a boy's name that I like, the same week I've decided he's never going to exist.
Some of you remember the huge battle John and I had over the "boy" name. He was dead set on Lance, which of course is after L.Armstrong. Puke! He's not my idol obviously. Plus doesn't Lance sound like a wimp! Actually to me it seems very fitting for a gay guy.
I on the other hand always liked Carson. But then Sheila and LeAnne had to go and beat me to it. At least you have taste in your names girls.
So here's my new name I heard it at the pool yesterday ......... Sorren ("Soar'in") Meg get out your little name book and tell me what you think, does it go with the other two names : ) That is the funniest book I've ever seen.
So anyway back to my sweet dream of a little dark haired blue eyed Sorren, that likes to kick a soccer ball, doesn't care about looking pretty, and never whines!

5 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Sorrin sounds perfect w/ Logann and Sophia. Are you sure you don't want to go for a third? We could be an exact match! As for me....I'm still on the perfect name hunt and no closer to finding it. I'll look up Sorrin in my great book when I get home. It's 5 AM and I'm at work!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...you want a boy that kicks a soccer ball and never whines...we assumed we'd have a dark haired, dark-eyed little boy...hello max, so not...he only kicks a soccer ball when he's made to, or when owen does....and if you don't think boys whine, think again...

Anonymous said...

ps i liked ashton, by the way...

the spindler clan said...

Hey Christa-
Finally checking into your blog! So great to read all that you have been up to. I am just getting back into the swing of things now that I am home from our trip.

I am going to comment on a few of your entries. First of all...I think you should start trying for a boy while I am trying for that girl!! :) By the way...I wouldn't care if you had a boy and named him Carson. It's a great name, but I am bias!! :)

As far as Logann smearing poop..Keaton did that once when he was between 18mos. and two years old. He was still in a crib and smeared it over every single rail and slat in the crib. It was disgusting! Thank god for Clorox Wipes!!! I laughed out loud when you said you were about to start dry heaving! My reaction exactly!

As far as your entry about your health..let me know if you got a second opinion. Definitely a good idea when she has you going on all these different meds.

Anonymous said...

Soren (with two dots on the 'o')Lerby was a good soccer player like 15 years ago. He was from Denmark or some other Scandinavian country.
Pronounce the name as 'Surren')
Have fun working on that 3rd!!!!