Saturday, July 14, 2007

Painting with Poop

What would possess a 2 yr old to do this? Please tell me this is normal. I've finally calmed down after finding Logann who was suppose to be napping, diaper off, painting everything in her room (including her body!), with shit, a lot of shit! I was one dry heave away from puking cleaning up that mess. Especially after I realized that she had taken some breaks to suck her dirty thumb, yum!
This sounds like something only the male population would do. She has to be part boy. maybe this is my fault for giving her such a "boy name"
So much for all that patience I thought I had. Lets just say I'll bet my life she won't partake in that game again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only know of one kid that did this, but i'm not sure you'd want to ask her for advice, and i'm quite sure you appropriately punished your kid...
ugh...you poor thing!

Anonymous said...

ps hey, at least she's painting, that's creative, right? you always said that you wish you were more creative!