Monday, July 2, 2007

Jim Boeheim







As I was boarding my USAirways flight last week on the little Dehavailand Dash 8 plane(the plane John once flew back in the day) I noticed the man behind me seemed kinda tall. Someone yelled "hey coach' and I looked back and sure enough it was him, Jim Boeheim the coach of the SU basketball team. It was pretty sweet being so close to the man and his big nose and blad head : ) Actually he looked better than he does on TV or from the nosebleed section of the Carrier Dome. I could almost understand what his hot young wife sees in him, well not quite! We didn't exchange words or anything. He wasn't very approachable. Just sat in front of me with his nose in a James Patterson novel the entire time. I was dying to ask him what he was doing or if I could get my picture taken with him but I'm a chicken. Go 'Cuse!

No comments: