Saturday, July 14, 2007

Country Crap


So I'll admit it. You girls in B'ville have converted me. CMT is taking over my TV! Of course its only because the radio stations down here SUCK!!!!!!!!! I really need to break down and get XM radio. Then maybe I won't be forced to listen to all that "country crap." : )
Anyway you guys never mentioned Dierks Bentley. His voice is a little too country for me alone but the video of him.............I can handle!
Move over Toby Keith!
(Thats your Man right Amy?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love toby's songs, but he's only good in bed, at least in my sex dream the night of the concert....hey, you don't have to be 'pretty' to be good in bed, just being good in bed makes you hot! my man is joe nichols when it comes to looks and a deep voice...good hair, no sex dreams yet, i'll let you know next time david's out of town!