Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Crazy 'bout Vegas

















This place rocks! Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. Second day here and getting sad already, how am I going to leave Friday. Having way too much fun! There's too much to do though, who was it that said 3 nights was enough??
Luck wasn't on our side yesterday though. Its a miracle we managed to get here after racing to catch our connection in Phoenix, boarding and then finding out after sitting down that we had boarded the wrong flight?? So much for airline security! Still don't know the ticket agent didn't catch that one. Have you ever boarded the wrong flight?? OK so we are partly to blame as we didn't pay much attention but stilll.. So anyway first they kicked us off the flight and then a minute later called us back probably after they saw I was about to lose it. Hell it was a Vegas flight after all it just wasn't ours?? Then we got to the hotel at noon but had no room til 7pm. Wasn't loving NYNY last night. We made the best of it though by drinking a little too much and gambling some.
John's up $50 playing BlackJack. I won $1 on the slots this mornig: ) Big spender I am. Took a crash course in Craps though this a.m. so I'm dying to get downstairs. Yesterday my friend and drank for free just by sitting in front of a slot machine and spending $2. Can't beat that. Do I sound like I am still in college or what?
Had the BEST massage this morning at the Spa. Here's a line for you John asked how long my massage was and i said 50 mins. 50 mins he said! How can you lay there that long and get massaged, don't you get bored. and tired of being touched. I told him I could lay there all day if he'd pay for it. But at a rate of $130/50mins thats all I got.
Worked out at the gym and laid by the pool today. There are some really beautiful people at this hotel : ) Thanks Amy for the tip on Bellagio, you were right,stuffy, old rich, people. The young hotties seem to be here.
Headed to Cirque de Solei LOVE tonight. Then dinner and more exploring. Hoping to make it out late tonight, so many places to go out. This morning I got up and went downstairs at 5am to find coffee and there were people everywhere drinking! Alcohol. Maybe that'll be me tonight, yeah right!
Keep you guys posted on all my winnings!

4 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

So, so jealous! Eddie and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last night in between bottles of Tylenol, Motrin, Zithromax, Pulmicort, Albuterol, and Valium! The boys and I are all sick! Happy anniversary, babe.

Anonymous said...

who's watching the girls for you? Looks like you and John are having a great time, drinks in hand. Is that Laura Donahue with you from high school? It has to be she looks the exact same. I always knew you had the nice tan from your Italian family, but you look really tan in your pictures...I'm so jealous I don't remember when I last tanned. Not to mention I am dying to go to Vegas, WIN BIG!!!! And Hi Laura and John. -Christy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been living the high life!! :) We will need to definitely talk about the hot spots in Vegas you went to when you get back. Matt and I will be going there in December for four days. He has a conference there and I get to go along this time. :) Can't wait! Grandpa and Grandma said they would come out to watch the boys. YEA!!!
Have a great time!
Sheila

Anonymous said...

i tried to leave comments for you twice while you were out there with suggestions...it wouldn't let me post....bummer! CALL ME!!!!!!