Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Crash"




Believe it or not, Logann and Sophia use to love to go down the "big white slide" at our pool. Well until a couple months ago when L came flying down on her belly backwards and rammed her foot right into my hip as I attempted to catch her. The impact was hard enough that I was bruised for a week.And I swear she hasn't walked right since. The doctor says nothing is wrong with her though???
Every time we go to the pool John tries to get the girls back on the slide, to no avail so far ! two nights ago he asked Lo to go down with him and she looked right at him and said "Daddy I'm limpin, I don't do the slide."
Crash baby is still a mess here in NC. Will she always be so accident prone : )
here's a couple pics of the pool I've been promising you guys. not the greatest sorry.


2 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

OMG! I'd die for a neighborhood pool. I miss ours in FC desperately. It's so nice!

Spindler Clan said...

Looks like a great place! :) Are you there everyday almost! I would be!! :)