Sunday, August 12, 2007

Recovery

Day 2 from being back home and still haven't quite recovered from my trips! Vegas is fun but a killer. To be 21 again as my friend put it! I'm feeling really old now that I'm back and dragging. The whole trip was incredible though. So much to do and see out there. Lots of fun! Here's a couple crazy pictures until I get the rest of them organized. Most of these were taken after we discovered the jello shot bar in the MGM, a Vegas must! Can you tell how much we like Jello Shots. The best deal in town. By the way the lion in the picture with John is real, its taken at the MGM Lion Habitat, what you can't see is the glass between them.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I visited this lion daily...were there three in the cage when you were there?

Spindler Clan said...

YUM! Jello shots! Looks like you were having a blast! :)