Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Snow babies



I was going through my pictures today and found these 2 that somehow never got deleted off of my memory card. Seems weird to see all that snow now. One winter away and I've forgetten all about it. Today here its suppose to hit 100 degrees, and I just heard the meterologist say that this is the 15th day in August that it has been over 90. Today is Aug 15th too! Not sure if I would want to go back to all that bundling up. I remember those days, 30 mins. spent putting on snowsuits, hats, boots, etc. Then my girls going in the sled for 2 mins and running back inside, for another 20 mins. of taking everything off. Those were the days when the margaritas would start at 4pm : ) As soon as it got dark!
Although after having just come in from the sauna outside all that snow does look a little refreshing! Even a little rain shower would be nice right about now.

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

YIKES, that is some hot weather you guys get! I struggle when it hits 85 degrees. Thank God for the pool this summer! We are having cooler weather (70's) this week and it is making me excited for fall weather...my favorite! :)

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

So...jealous!!! I'm freezing in this 60-70 degree weather already. NOT looking forward to fall or winter!