Sunday, August 12, 2007

4 Amy


These are for you Amy. TOBY in Nashville, this guy could sing him like no other. And then the real TK in Vegas. Why was his bar not playing country music though? I was almost disowned on the trip for my new music taste.
Got a new shirt in Nashville and thought of you "Girls Get Dirty Too" its a John Deere shirt
John hates it! Other ones I thought you would like were, "Save a horse, ride me", "Do it in the Dirt! "Its Always 5 O Clock in Nashville" "I Know Jack!"(Daniels that is). YOu still wearing your funny shirts these days?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm absolutely wearing them, as are my boys...zach's new one is Ladies Man, Max's is I'm a suerhero, I just dont' have any superpowers...he also has little cazenova...

Anonymous said...

Did you see the real Toby in Vegas or just go to his bar? When we were there Toby showed up but didn't sing. The band and dj played only country...mostly Toby, Gretchen Wilson, 'cool country'...John would have loved the go go dancers with the band, hell, even I did!

Spindler Clan said...

Hee, Haw!!! We have converted you!! :) change of subject but, Did you cut your hair? It is so darn cute!
She