Thursday, August 16, 2007

Meat Cleaver




The girls favorite activity these days is helping me make dinner. I personally think they just get excited about it because I let them climb up onto the counter. Last night I made chicken piccata. They were crazy about helping me pound the chicken. So I gave them each a turn with the heavy meat cleaver.
It started out as a lot of fun, singing and pounding and crying for the the poor chicken. Then Sophia decided Logann wasn't sharing and tried to rip the cleaver from Logann's hand. At which point Logann attempted to take the cleaver to Phia's head. Sisterly love!
Moral of the story, learn from me....don't give a kid a cleaver. Even if you think it might be fun!

2 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Wow! Sophia looks so tan and I can't get over Logann's hair. BTW, I met someone who just moved from Virgina (w/ AB) and they have a 10 year old named Logan. How about that?

Anonymous said...

i can't even give my kids a q-tip without it becoming a dangerous weapon now days...