Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Early birthday


Check out my new toy....its an early birthday present I bought for myself tonight. Finally got a new MP3 player after the old one got a little wet one day at the pool! I'm good at killing and losing electronics, its a very costly,bad habit of mine. So anyway this little baby is sweeeet! It looks huge in the photo but its lighter and slimer than the Nano. I love it and have been playing and downloading music all night. John is probably wondering by now where I am, hee, hee! Add that to the list of excuses ladies!
Of course John also didn't understand its necessity today when I told him I had to have it. Then again he is one of those runners that goes out to hear his breathing and foot falls, and to be one with nature. Me I'm scared when I hear all my panting ! And nature is just a little too quiet for me. I need something to jam to, or my body just stalls.
The man at Circuit City(shitty store, save that for another post) tried to talk me into the Ipod Nano. No offense to all you podders out there but I just didn't want to jump on that bandwagon. Alright.... so truthfully..... I couldn't afford the $150 right now : ) Isn't its hype just in its Apple name too? Or is it really that much better? Will you comment Sheila. I do have 14 days says the man to return it.
Happy downloading!

3 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

I would just keep the one you have because it is smaller and lighter than the Ipod. The point of it is to download music and listen to it. They both do that and yours is cheaper! Score!! :) When is your b'day again? Sorry, I suck at remembering people's b'days. I need to get everyone's on my calendar. I thought your b'day was in the winter...that's how much I know!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I think the bonus to Ipod is Itunes, right? Unless it's an Ipod you can't download Itunes, I think. And ITunes is supposed to be superior to the other online download services. But hey, if you can download the songs (rap!) that you want by all means keep it!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, at many marathons you are not allowed to wear one anymore for safety reasons, so you better start doing without once and a while!!!!;)