Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine Day cards

they had the cutest V day lollipops at Target. i couldn't resist shooting some early V day photos. the girls finally agreed on taking the photos when i told them it was my birthday and it would be my favorite present. They hate having their pictures taken. The lollipop helped though.
I created some cards for the girls to hand out this year instead of the typical princess ones.
I'm thinking about using these for marketing V day specials. Which photo is your favorite? Need some opinions.



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

honestly, they're ALL adorable! I love the hats! And Sophia looks SO much like you.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Ummmm....seriously, you want me to choose ONE???? They are all absolutely beautiful (of course, having such cute subjects helps a bit:)). WOW!! Use them all for a Vday special. :)) Let us know how it goes.

Spindler Clan said...

I agree with both Elizabeth and Meg. They all are great! :) I would use them all!

The Doane Home said...

I have to go with everyone...LOVE THEM ALL!

life with my boys... said...

The hats make the pictures...they match the lollipop...nice and simple and it would be a great marketing tool!

Southworth Crew said...

I have to agree with E and A I love the hat and the colors are great together. I may have to give this a try. Cute Idea.