Saturday, January 17, 2009

sometimes they crack me up

Just when you're ready to pull your hair out they always seem to say something funny don't they?
Yesterday in the car Logann and I were talking about a neighbors baby. Logann thought the baby was a boy but its a girl. So after fighting with me about the baby she says to me
"well mom when I was a baby, I was a girl!"
"yes you were Logann!"
"and sophia was a girl baby too, and she had pigtails when she was a baby"
"sure logann, whatever you say logann"
you all know this is funny because i don't think sophia had enough hair for pigtails until she was 4!

then sophia comes home from school....."hey mom monday is a special day did you know that.", "no I didn't sophia why is monday special?" "because its king luber's birthday"
so i have to admit i'm a little slow but it took me until she followed up with "he was a doctor too" that i realized what she was trying to say. oh yeah i guess it is Dr. martin luther king day monday. another day off of school : (
for a good cause at least.

No comments: