Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here you go Amy

alright I'm always up for a survey. My friend Amy wanted to find out who everyone's top 5 guys are. This was tough Amy I've been working on it for 2 days. Here goes.





Tom Brady and Ashton Kutcher my 1 and 2 always, funny thing is they are both my age : )


Brady Quinn NFL player. just plain hot and the best
body on the list but his face is beautiful too. he's a baby though at 24


pretty boy Paul Walker check out those eyes. i love the scruff and his body not so shabby either : )



Josh Harnett was always on my list in the past. I think he was hotter younger. And I'm not crazy about him with facial hair. I prefer the baby face below.




2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

Minneapolis boy, Josh Hartnet would be on my list too! :) And...I agree, I don't like the facial hair on him.

Anonymous said...

Christa goes for the jaw line and chin :)
(They all look the same except for hair color ha-ha....)