Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random things

my friend megan a facebook addict apparently, said the latest facebook thing to be floating around is 25 random things. i signed up for facebook but never check it (in case you are waiting for me to respond to something : ) well after she posted it on her blog i felt obligated to do it.
wouldn't want to disappoint you meg! plus i love surveys : )
see if i surprise you, how well do you know me
they are in no particular order.

25 Random Things About Me

25.I am a Capricorn - hence they say I am practical, organized, serious, responsible, steadfast, wise and aloof, a.k.a boring!

24.I was raised with one brother, Christopher silly huh Christa, Christopher. He was pretty much forced to go by CJ

23.I don't like my name and wish people would just call me Chris but the only people that do are my brother,sister, mom and dad and friend Laura.

22.I grew up on a farm, well kind of. My dad and his family were big producers of onions and lettuce. We also had several strawberry patches and other vegetable fields. Every summer my brother and I were put to work. To this day I'm not a big fan of onions or strawberries : )

21.I love to travel. As a kid we went on family vacations everywhere, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Hawaii, Grand Cayman Islands. In college I went to Spain,France, and Italy with my mom and then to Spain for our honeymoon. In april John and I are going to Amsterdam, Paris and Belgium.

20.I miss having a baby! I have this thing for babies. There is nothing better than a chubby, sweet smelling, giggling little baby.

19.I hate shoe shopping. It doesn't make sense but I wear a size 10, I'm probably really a 10.5 but they don't seem to make that size much.

18.I love microbrews, in college I dated a brewmaster and he taught me a lot about beer. I love all kinds of beer, light, dark, hoppy, you name it I'll drink it.

17.I also have a thing for white wine. My favorite yearly trip was to the NY wineries in the Finger Lakes. Winery after winery, fun times

16.I am on my first diet. so no beer or wine lately. but i'm feeling good

15.My dream life would include a massage every day

14.I am a very liberal parent, sugar before bed, why not? I know some people must think I'm crazy but I think it works, not necessarily the sugar but just being liberal.

13.I tell my girls that I love them and that they are beautiful at least once a day

12.John and I read in bed every night. He is the most well read person I know

11.I am deathly scared of heights

10.I get carsick if I'm not driving

9.I want to drive a race car before I die. I love to drive fast and I miss my stick shift

8.My newest favorite food (well before the diet) was fried pickles with ranch, yum!

7.I have been told I have the best nose around. I can smell anything. Maybe I should work for the FBI

6.I switched my major 3 times in college, I still don't know what I want to be,good thing there's always motherhood

5.I question the belief in God, and will not talk about religion or politics

4.I hardly ever watch TV! I have a hard time sitting for so long

3.I love to play tennis but haven't in a long time

2.I am not materialistic and could live off of very little money

1. I tell my parents everything and love that we are close

3 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Hmmm.....I knew about half of them :). Super, super fun. Thanks for participating. BTW, you need to be on FB more.

Anonymous said...

Funny I hate it when people call me Chris instead of Christy. Little Emma is three weeks old today and is up to a whopping 5 lbs. 10 1/2 ozs. She has succeded in passing her birth weight. I'll send some pictures soon. -Christy

Buy domain in India said...

What a great list of random things? Really you have done a good job by posting this article...