Wednesday, January 14, 2009

more Asheville photos

Lots of neat buildings, walls, and alleys. Seems like everyone is an artist there.


this was somebody's house! crazy! it definitely smelled like patchoullie when i got in close for the shot, go figure


there were some scary looking dogs living in this alley
the side of a beer store
artwork on another building, this one was my favorite


the south has some big churches thats for sure



this bus was converted into a coffee shop. there was seating up top, very cool

remember the old five and dime stores,this one was attached to a funky art gallery

hoping sophia will be able to copy these someday


Self-Portrait.....



there were lots of cool urban settings for photos. i had to twist john's arm but he let me shoot a few









2 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

You're getting so GOOD!! Love the photo of John touching the wall. He looks all like "WOMAN!!! I can't believe you have me touching this wall!!! I'm going to make you pay for this :))

life with my boys... said...

Some VERY cool photos! Yes, settings like these really make a picture. GOOD EYE!