Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photography Website

i finally purchased a domain so thought i would post my photography website. www.mycreativeclicks.com i tried to buy the rights to creativeclicks.com but someone owns it til 2014 and has nothing on it,urgh!! i guess people buy domains to resell for more money?
anyway i wish my site was more flashy and all but my programming knowledge is fairly limited these days. would love to learn the new languages and create something better but i think i'll get divorced if i do, it took me long enough to do this one. thanks again amy for sparing me a few photos to fill up my galleries.
I also started a new blog to go along with my website. www.mycreativeclicks.blogspot.com
don't know how i will keep up with 2? see how that goes.

1 comment:

India domain registration said...

Good work. I need to know that what are the special thing you are having in your website?