Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Storms, Storms,Storms

So its been storming every evening here for the last week or so. Pretty wild storms with lots of lighting, thunder, wind gusts, etc. Tonight I attempted to capture a picture of the dark sky and the cool lighting bolts, but as soon as I pulled my camera out it started downpouring. Even through my screened in deck I was getting soaked. No photo : (

Luckily I just got an email from an old neighbor. Actually I am still on the old neighborhood list serve so I can keep up with all the crazy goings on over there. just makes me feel thankful we aren't living there anymore. Anyway attached was this photo. Wish I could claim it as my own but I can't.
Wonder if any of our old neighbors were struck by this thing ? : )
I'm terrible! Forgive me.
But what a cool photo!


No comments: