Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Camping

The girls are so excited for our upcoming "camping" trip, though its not really camping (thank god!). I think they are a little confused about where we are going but at any rate they decided it was time to set up camp out back until we leave. It wasn't 2 mins. after I set up the tent that they discovered their first "HUGE", tiny, little bug. I did my best to exterminate all the scary little bugs but it didn't last very long.






checking for bugs





bugs! run for your life!


















"I don't like camping anymore!" Game over!



1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

We hope you have a wonderful time on your trip to the Adirondacks. :) The boys keep seeing tv ads for Water Safari and they say..."Can we go there sometime?" You guys will have a blast! Call us when you are back in Oswego.