Tuesday, July 29, 2008

heights

during our trip we were running out of things to do with the kids. john thought it would be fun to go ride the chairlift up mccauley mt. i think he forgot about my extreme fear of heights in his decision process.

i somehow braved the ride, with sweaty palms and racing heart : ) although who wouldn't with crazy logann sitting or should i say spinning next to you. too scary! but fun.



brave sophia waving and all



love the old school ski signs


the view wasn't great on this yet again overcast day
logann's big accomplishment, her first outdoor poop. of course the minute we get to the top of the mountain she's gotta go. we figured pee, and told her to go in the woods..... boy were we wrong!! john will be upset i posted this but i was impressed she could do it standing up, with such grace, she even allowed for the leaf wiping, yikes : ) my child is so accomodating : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you went on that cable lift thingie with that much room your kid would just slide out. I would p... my pants! Just standing near an edge with one of the kids gives me this weird feeling in my stomach.
You're soooo brave!