Friday, July 4, 2008

Father's Day


We had a great, relaxing and fun Father's Day this year. We were fortunate to have been invited to join some friends of a friend for a boatride on Jordan Lake. The boat was a 74 foot houseboat, there was about 25 people and quite a party going on. Jumping off the boat was the highlight of the trip. Kirstie and I jumped from the top, something I never thought I could do with my fear of heights. It was quite a rush!Logann was obsessed with jumping off the bottom deck. She has become such a fish and as always still the daredevil.
Being out on the Lake was relaxing and really reminded me of NY. Though I must say the water around here has a strange brown hue to it. It took a few drinks to get me in and make me forget about whatever was lurking down under.































1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Awesome! I need some friends like that :)