Friday, July 4, 2008

The Bouquet

The other day as we biked around the neighborhood, Sophia started collecting flowers, leaves,grass, weeds, etc. for her bouquet. "boo-ket" as she called it. The next morning we had to go out to get more so she could fill up this vase. She told me she has changed her future career plans to "designing flowers". It didn't come out too bad for a bunch of weeds and wild flowers. Of course it ended up being a gift for her friend Isabella and her mom Kirstie. Maybe I'll get to keep the next creation.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Here is my weblog :: How To Edit Cccam Config