Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Meals

OK I know this is the second McDonald posting in less than a year. Maybe I just need to boycott the whole MCD thing. But seriously what is with the latest American Idol toys? And what the hell is that racket they make. How do they represent American Idol? I don't get it. Why didn't they create some little hot Chris Daughtry figurine instead of the little alien like things. Sophia and Logann have been driving me nuts with these annoying toys.
Not to mention they will not accept any toys that mildly represent boy toys. So yesterday when Logann opened up hers and there were boy colors on it she freaked. Mommy of course anxious to shut her up had to ask the McDonald dude for a trade, "we were suppose to get a girl one". He looked at me like I was an idiot(which I AM for even going to McDs) and then said to me they're American Idol toys there aren't girl and boys ones. So I said to him (nicely of course) just show me the freakin box and I'll pick out the pink or purple one. Here she is one last time, she's on her way to the garbage.

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

You're right! That's horrible...one more reason to go to Wendy's!