Saturday, May 10, 2008

Anna's Pizzeria

My friends and neighbors Kirstie and Yuri are opening up a much needed Italian restaurant and pizzeria about 10 mins. from our house. The grand opening isn't until June but last Sat I helped them promote their business at PeakFest. It was great getting out of the house for the day and interacting with adults : ) I even got lessons on how to toss a pizza, not an easy task!


This summer I think I'm going to bartend at their place a few days a week. I'm excited to have a little of my own $$ finally and an opportunity to work here and there. I haven't bartended in about 10 years but I'm looking forward to it!


The girls came to visit me for lunch at the festival. This is the Chick-Fil-A cow. I'm sure most of you Northerners have no clue what Chick-Fil-A is. Its fast food that claims to be healthier, I don't buy it, but anyway all they have on the menu is chicken. My first day in NC John took me here for breakfast, a chicken biscuit. Sounds gross huh? It grows on you though.

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

That will be fun! :) It will be good money and also a chance to get out and have some adult interaction!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

LOVE chick fil a. And, BTW, it is healthy. Check out the new book "Eat this, not that". It's the only fast food restaraunt recommended. Every chicken sandwich is under 500 calories. And, the chicken is made fresh there every day. Their lemonade is yummy, too!