Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My New York Family

Last week when I went home for my grandmother's funeral I got a chance to see a lot of family I haven't seen in awhile. It was nice catching up with everyone.




my niece and my brother's wife Estela



Jordan my niece. She's 2 months younger than Logann. Everyone at the funeral thought she was my daughter, guess she does look more like me than my own do. She is such a character! So smart and sassy, and cute. I'm so happy Sophia and Logann have such a close cousin, they will have fun growing up together. Hopefully we will see them more as the girls get older.



My 21yr old cousin Maggie, my only girl cousin! I don't think I've seen her since I got married 7 years ago! She has grown up into such a beautiful young woman. Actually she always was beautiful. Last week I got to know her a little more though such a sweet personality to match that pretty face!



Dominic, my youngest cousin at seven! How many 30 year olds have an eleven year old sister and a seven year old first cousin? We're just a tad dysfunctional : ) What a sweetheart he is though. Such a little helper and so well behaved. Not to mention adorable. He has the darkest eyelashes and eyebrows I've ever seen. I asked how many girlfriends he had and he said "yuck". He'll be a heartbreaker for sure.

No comments: