Monday, March 17, 2008

TOUGH



"Crash" has been at it again. Getting hurt is Logann's greatest talent. Looks like we've been beating her up doesn't it, I was worried the doctor was going to file a report with Child Protective Services.
Sat. she was jumping on pillows with Sophia in my bedroom. I guess she missed one and landed on my thick wooden footboard. Thats how she got the black eye. Of course she refused any ice so it looks worse than it should.
Not even 24 hours later she was playing hide and seek with me and John and slipped in her socks on the hardwood and came down on the wrought iron stair banister. Bit some of her tongue off and gashed under her chin. We took her to Urgent Care for stitches but lucked out with the "glue". She was so tough barely cried and kept saying her boo boo was fine even while watching the blood gush out. The best line was when I showed her her face in the mirror, she immediately smiled and said " Mommy I look cool! I look just like Ellie with her boo boo" I hope she still thinks she looks cool with a nice big scar under her chin!








3 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

It seems like every kid ends up with a scar under their chin or on their forehead by the time they graduate high school, doesn't it? I am so sorry that happened to her. She is definitely tough!!! Tell her we say she is super BRAVE!! :) BTW: I am glad you are settled and posting again..I missed looking at your blog the past month!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

So lucky you have the glue! Emmett separated his ear this fall and we went to Urgent Care. And, get this?? Here in Syracuse they don't stock glue at the Urgent Care, because it's too expensive. They wanted me to go to Upstate for stitches. Forget it! He has a nice "war scar" as a remembrance.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! i feel soo sry for logann!! y is it always her?? pour little girl!!i miss u guys and make sure logann stays out of trouble!! luv yah!!
-lexie anne ferlito