Monday, March 17, 2008

Lets Make a Deal

A long time ago i promised myself i would start blogging more of what the kids say since I no longer journal every night. One thing that Sophia always says that cracks me up is "ok here's the deal" She is constantly trying to make deals and negotitate everything. This morning it was breakfast, she wanted both Raisin Bran and waffles and I said no. Her response "ok here's the deal, if i eat my raisin bran than you'll give me waffles right?" what does this say about her?

1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

OMG....sounds like Keaton. Does it mean that they will be great lawyers? I don't know...he does it to me all the time though. Too funny! I don't know about you but I tend to love it when he comes up with a great deal like one time he said, "Mom, if I lay down with Carson to help him take a nap, can I stay up later tonight?" SURE!!!! The best thing about that deal is he doesn't tell time yet so I am still in control of bedtime and just say at 6:30pm instead of 7:00pm that they have a half an hour longer because they get to stay up longer. :) HA!!! I love it!! It won't last too much longer, but love it while it lasts, right?!! :)