Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Boss

I think I blogged awhile back about John's new position. Well he's been in it now for 2 full weeks and he loves it, or seems to : ) Right now he's still pretty much in training, next week will be his first real week.
His boss is in town training him this week. So John decided we should have him over for dinner last night. I wasn't sure it was the greatest idea having just moved in, and still not 100% after the stomach bug. But we did it and i'm glad we did. He seems to really have lucked out this time. Lamar(the boss) and no he's not black! sounds black tho doesn't it? was such a sweet guy and so Southern. I think John is going to enjoy working with him and really learn a lot about running pharmacies. Talking to Mr. Lamar as the girls called him (a Southern thing!) was great for me too. Made me realize I do miss having intellectual conversations about business,economy, etc. anything other than Polly Pocket and My Little Ponies. Didn't know I had it in me anymore.
I think the Classifieds are calling me : )

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

I am so glad that John loves his new job and new boss. :)

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

So happy for John, you, and your family. Things have a way of working out, don't they?