Sunday, August 24, 2008

No Visuals

So I haven't blogged in awhile. Mainly because I'm taking a photography class so I've been pretty much spending my extra time with that. Well until I managed to break my camera, the other day. One of the prongs in the camera that meets the memory card is bent, so it won't read the card. Can't quite understand how a camera can be designed to break by putting the card in backwards once? I do love my Canon Rebel and have been very happy with my photos but come on, it seems like a poor/cheap design! There has to be other idiots like me that didn't bother to look at the mem. card before inserting!
So I took it to Wolf Camera where I got it and they said it had to go back to Canon. Since we didn't buy the damage protection plan (we never do), they say the repair will cost at minimum $224! Only about 1/3 of what I paid for it, jesus!! Its only 3 months old! I am crossing my fingers that Canon cuts me a deal for being an idiot. And for making easily bendable prongs!!

No comments: