Saturday, August 30, 2008

No babies

Yesterday after I picked the girls up from the gym daycare, Sophia had me laughing again. All week she's been talking about when she gets big and has her baby boy.... So as we were leaving yesterday she said ,
"Mommy I don't think I really want a baby boy anymore"
"Oh you don't, you want a baby girl now Sophia".
"No, I want to know how you do NOT have a baby when you get big mom ?" She was really worried, it was funny!
"Babies cry too much, I don't like them anymore", she said.
I guess I could have had the birds and the bees talk with her, but she's only 5 for godsake.
So I answered pretty much without thinking. Something I might do too much.... oops.
"Sophia just make sure when you get big that you take those little pills like the ones in Mommy's room,every day! They are called the No Baby Pills and they work.
End of conversation.
Later I made sure to tell her never to take Mommy's pills because little girls would get very sick on them. I can just see her popping a pack of pills one day, can you imagine. Think I'll be hiding the BCs from now on

No comments: