Thursday, June 12, 2008

Neglected

Logann had a doctor's appt this afternoon. Her 3 yr old checkup, some 7 months overdue. What kind of mommy am I?
Anyway during her visit the doctor was asking about her eating habits which are I think (I hope) are quite typical of a 3 yr old, junk, junk ,no veggies, yuck!
So the doctor says to her "Logann what did you have for lunch today." It was 3pm and I realized shit we didn't really have lunch today. So Logann tells her "I had crackers" The doctor laughed,
"what else Logann"
"nothing"
"you must have had more than just crackers"
"oh yeah, bamilla icecream(vanilla ice cream)"
"logann you're silly crackers and ice cream for lunch", the doctor thought she was quite the story teller. little did she know the kid doesn't lie yet.
I was feeling pretty bad and a little embarrassed so I said, "no Logann you had a PBJ sandwich too remember?" (a little white lie)
The girl then gave me away!!
"no Mom that was yesterday!"
"oh yeah"
what can I say today was a crazy day that started with a 930am dentist appt for Sophia, 11am swim lesson for Sophia, 12pm workout for me, 3pm dr. appt for Lo and 630 swim lesson for Lo. Somedays lunch just doesn't fit in. On the run, a bag of crackers, juice box, and a bowl of ice cream to stop the whining is balanced nutrition in my book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! u little liar!!lol!jk y woild u tell the doctor that u fes the girls when u really didn't!!thats funny chris!! dad said u were coming down to visit next wed.!! can't wait! i didn't c ant pictures w/ loganns new hair cut where are they? well send some pic. of the girls 2 me!! my e-mail is lferlito@yahoo.com! i need yours if u have 1!luv u and tell the girls i said hi and give them a kiss for me!! take care
your sister lexie anne ferlito!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

wow!! u little liar!!lol!jk y would u tell the doctor that u fedthe girls when u really didn't!!thats funny chris!! dad said u were coming down to visit next wed.!! can't wait! i didn't c ant pictures w/ loganns new hair cut where are they? well send some pic. of the girls 2 me!! my e-mail is lferlito@yahoo.com! i need yours if u have 1!luv u and tell the girls i said hi and give them a kiss for me!! take care
your sister lexie anne ferlito!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

No wonder you all are so skinny. I would never forget to eat lunch. It just doesn't happen!