Friday, June 5, 2009

Preschool Grad

I'm a little behind on my posting. Logann graduated from 3/4yr old preschool May 19. She seemed excited to be done with school. I forsee a long 13 yrs of making her go to school. She'd much rather be home with mommy hanging out.
Anyway the ceremony was so cute they sang lots of songs and got their diplomas and we had a picnic afterward. I let Sophia skip school so she could come too.
I can't believe she still has one more year of preschool before she starts K. The cut off for K is early here so we miss it. Next year at least she will go 5 days a week. As much as she would love to stay home, she is so ready for school. She's already reading a lot and is very interesting in learning.










Logann and her teachers Miss Lori and Miss Amy





No comments: