Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Second Child

How come no one ever told me how much more difficult second children are. I think I must have the most stubborn child of all. So Logann turned 3 a few days ago. She's always been very attached to her diapers so I never bothered mentioning potty training to her. Too many bad memories of Sophia and the potty. My thinking is that one day she'll decide to do it and it'll be done.
John however has been obsessed with getting her out of diapers. We've had a big box of birthday presents my mom sent in the closet for a week. Every morning John has teased her with the box, telling her she can open it if she goes potty. She could care less!
Last night I finally gave in and she got the presents. This morning John put her in a new pair of My Little Pony underwear. She was all excited but no lie 5 mins. later, John was tossing the poopie panties out! I had to laugh.
Her words when asked about it "when I turn 4 I'll be a big girl and I'll go on the potty, but I'm still a baby"
The kid loves diapers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zachary loves his diapers too... logann and zach have always been so similar!!! -amy