Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Boy Brady


OK time for some less serious posts..... saw these photos of TB (my boy) on SportsCenter while we were in FL. Was dying to find them online so I could post them for all of you, and me too! If I were back in highschool I'd tape them in my locker so I could drool over them all day : ) But since I'm almost 30 and all grown up I will just post them here and look at them every now and then : )
By the way I don't care if he left his baby's mama. he is freaking hot! And yummy, and what does he see in that Giselle chick,anyway! She's too skinny : ) How about that wet t-shirt,nice,huh So girls who would win your wet t-shirt contest?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for looking at tasty men...it's artwork, right?! maybe i'll post one of my own this week!!!! You know me, I print them out and post them in my laundry room...my hubby's not so bad, maybe i'll spray him down and post him! He's been working out like a mad man! -amy
ps...you and I don't usually have the same taste, but yes, delicious!

Unknown said...

I know I haven't had a chance to read your blogs since you've posted them, but I think of you often and figured I would comment on this one. He is FREAKIN gorgeous. I agree with you. :)