Sunday, April 20, 2008

Color

Neutral this house is not! I'm a color freak this time round. My dad came to visit last Sun. and I put him straight to work helping me paint my kitchen, den, dining rm, living rm and Logann's room. He was so much help, taught me some new painting tricks and the job looks so professional. Thanks Dad!
Here's my kitchen color, "Copper Mine", I love it! All my colors are earth tone-ish. I am sorta getting my ideas from this and other metal artwork I recently bought. I'm not sure this is going to show the color well but its basically chocolate browns, greens and gold/oranges. In our living room we have a stone fireplace that has all the same colors muted, so it came together perfect.
When I finish with all my decorating projects(almost there) I'll post pics of all my colorful rooms
.



Look close and you'll see John's new 52" plasma or is it a LCD TV don't ask me? A TV is a TV. It does have a nice picture though I guess I can get use to it.

1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

love, love, love the color!! :) How nice that you had help from your dad! :) Take a pic of every room when you are done...I'd love to see the rest of the paint choices!