Monday, February 11, 2008

30 ain't so bad

On a lighter note as I was surfing the web this morning I couldn't help but click on some celebrity gossip, something i very rarely do, i swear! But with the latest stresses of mortgage rates, house hunting, packing, kindergarten options (next post), I thought I deserved some mindless jargon. The first interesting thing I found was an article about Katharine McPhee, remember her the American Idol contestant. Anyway I can't believe it, the girl has me beat! Here is a picture of the newlyweds. Guess her husband is 19 years older than her. Loved her comment about it "I love [older men]," she has said. "They're just wiser, and they're less about themselves and more about you."

Hmmmm.......My thoughts exactly : ) Lucky for me my old man is a hell of a lot hotter than hers. What was she thinking? He must really be into her like she states.

So I have my older 40ish husband, he's shy about his age : ) and funny enough my other 2 loves are exactly my age. Read this morning that my #2 turned 30 this week. And of course numero uno is 30 also. Maybe 30 isn't such a bad age. I'm liking the company.


By the way what is Tom thinking Giselle is ugly! Yeah and Demi she's kinda old for you Ashton.


sophia just cracked me up she's been watching me type this and asked "are those neighbor boys coming over to our house?" i could go for neighbors like them, maybe the in the next 'hood!

No comments: