Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Week Alone

Last Wed. John took Logann to NY for the week to visit family and t0 run his annual Boilermaker 15K race in his hometown. Because Sophia started school last week she and I stayed home. We were both really looking forward to this week. We never get to do anything just the two of us.
The first couple days were a little rough the first 3 days of our week she was in school. She didn't like that too much but I must admit it was ok for me. Having the whole day to do whatever I wanted was unbelievable. The first day I did a whole lot of nothing, I couldn't figure out what to do! I think I was too excited. So I just sat home listening to the silence, it was plesant.
The next couple days I did stuff though I'm not sure what it was. I haven't been very productive, had a bunch of to do lists going that haven't been touched. I did a little shopping, went out to lunch with a friend, worked on my Photography, took Jackson for walks. Its been nice. And man the evenings are so much easier with only one child. You can accomplish anything with one kid!

2 comments:

Jennifer Reavey said...

I hope she enjoyed school. Don't feel guilty about doing nothing - DO NOTHING!!!!

Enjoy your time off!

:) Jennifer

Spindler Clan said...

How lovely!! :) Enjoy your peace and quite!