Saturday, January 12, 2008

birthday fairies






John took the girls to the mall the other day so I could go get a massage. When I came back home I asked Logann why she had glitter all over her hair. "Oh I dressed up as a fairy and had my picture taken for your birthday" she blurted out. Nice try Daddy, never trust a 3 yr old. Anyway these are a couple shots from their photo shoot. They came out really cute I thought, my favorite present by far.
The lady that took these has got me thinking though. What a fun and easy money maker. She's raking in the dough with very little overhead. Now I just need someone to buy me that digital Canon Rebel (hint,hint) god knows i have enough fairy costumes!
Amy you should set yourself up at the mall, you could do this, its crazy the business this lady does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the girls should b models they make the cutest pictures!! i'll try 2 keep my grades up so i can come vist them!! your lucky u have wounderful girls!!i <3 u!!=)
luv smexy lexie