Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sucker


So apparently the dentist told Logann the other day that she had to stop sucking her thumb! Her front teeth are already starting to buck, poor kid. Or actually maybe poor us when we are paying for her dental work! Anyway she came home and told Sophia and I what the dentist said and Sophia being a typical 4 yr old of course asked "why?" I told them that if she kept sucking her thumb that all her teeth would fall out. That really freaked her out (well for about 5 mins). Yesterday on the way to school I caught her sucking her thumb and teased her and she pretty much told me to kiss off : ) Oh well thats ok I may regret it in 10 yrs but right now she looks so stinkin cute as a thumb sucker. Tips gladly accepted though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no tips...i love my little thumb sucker, always have. i taught for ten years and only once did i see an elementary student suck their thumb in school, and that was a really messed up fifth grader...
-amy